Views
Helpful
Replies

524S web admin access?

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Hey guys,

Thanks to Alvin, I was able to access and change handset gain settings for the SPA525G handsets.  However, we are seeing a low mic volume on our 524S handsets as well.  How do I enable web write access on those handsets?  I hunted around in the phone menus for quite a while but was unable to find any setting I could change on the handsets to enable this feature.  Thanks in advance,

Seth

6 Replies 6

sethschmautz
Level 3
Level 3

Anybody have any ideas on this?  I was able to login to my 525G phones and increase the volume on those handsets, but need to do the same on the 524S handsets.  How can I login with admin priviledges on this handset while they are managed by the UC500?

Thanks,

Seth

Change the phone to SIP, access the web server and make your changes, and then change it back to SPCP.

Thanks,

Marcos

CP524S dont support SIP, just FYI.  I think Marcos was thinking of SPA5xx.

It does have a web GUI, but I dont see how to change this...

CP524_GUI.bmp

Correct, my bad. Sorry!

Thanks for help guys.  Is there any other way to do this?  Any CLI that might help me increase the volume on these handsets?

Seth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: