Views
Helpful
Replies

how to configure 3 VWIC2-1 MFT E1 card

eahmed007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I having problem to configure E1 card (VWIC2-1 MFT E1 ) to get aggregate Bandwidth.can anybody tell that how to configure 3 E1 card in a router to get 6 Mbps bandwidth as one E1 support 2 Mbps bandwidth.Please need you assistance on this issue.I am not able to finish the project with this configuration.

I am keenly waiting for your valuable help.

Thanks and regards..

Erfan

5 Replies 5

kumarmanish26
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Erfan

You have an option of creating a MLPPP bundle on the router and you can use 3E1 for that

thxz...

Manish

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your prompt support.Can you tell me any documents for this configuration.

I am keenly waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards...

Erfan

pls find the attached doc may be it will help you.

brgds...

Manish

This is a simple config. Just remove all layer 3 config from the serial interfaces and do this

interface multilink 1

ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0

encap ppp

ppp mul

ppp mul group 1

!

int serial 1/0:0

encap ppp

ppp mul

ppp mul group 1

!

int serial 1/1:0

encap ppp

ppp mul

ppp mul group 1

!

int serial 2/0:0

encap ppp

ppp mul

ppp mul group 1

Configure all the serial interfaces identically and have the Layer 3 config on the multilink interface. Do the same on the other end.

Hi Ronit,

Thanks for your reply and help.I will configure  accordingly.I will let you know if i face any problem.

Thanks and regards...

Erfan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card