Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VOIP

Hi Guys.... i have completed my CCNA ceritification in Internetworking Devices after completed my BE .... My question is.. Is there any qualification for do the CCVP.... Bcz now i am working for the VOIP process.. now i want to do CCVP... but my friends are told to me you cant do that CCVP without CCNA Voice...... any suggestions plsssssssss.... i am confusing....

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

According to the cert page for CCVP you need CCNA-Voice - or at least as they very vaguely put it ' CCNA Voice or any CCIE Certification 'can' act as a pre-requisite.:

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le65/learning_certification_type_home.html

But... best way to do this is log into the Certification Tracker, and see what it says you need based on your existing exam passes:

http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login

For example, when I log in (I have CCNA and CCIE) it tells me that I have CCNA, and would need to add the CVOICE exam to that in order to meet the pre req. CVOICE is a requirement for CCVP, this would suggest your CCNA is good enough and you can just do the exames required for CCVP.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

To expand on what Aaron said, pre-requisites may have changed based on when you start to pursue a track.  As of sometime last year, the pre-requisite for CCVP became the voice-specific CCNA (CCNA Voice) or having completed the written and/or lab exam(s) for CCIE in any category.  The individual category-specific CCNA exams are now considered the pre-req for that certification.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks U guys............

Thank u Guys

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: