cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can Not submit button changes

david
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to change button assignments on UC560 extension that has SPA504 with 2 SPA500S Side cars.  When I change the buttons through CCA2.2(2) the system indicated that the data was sumbitted but I aslo get an error (attached) and the cahnges do not reflect on the phone when I do a "refresh"

Any Suggestions

3 Replies 3

ericbonett
Level 1
Level 1

I've been having a similar problem with a UC560 and a CP 7965 with 1 7914 side car.  Though I only get the error message sometimes, most of them time I get a postview of the commands sent but when I do a refresh its back to the unchanged state.  I've even had some buttons change from Normal lines to shared lines and then the normal lines change from Octo to Dual.

My case has been escalated to enginering, you might want to open a case and get it linked to mine.

Eric

Hello,

I've a similar problem.

After programming the buttons, using the CCA (3.0.1), I do NOT receive an error.

But the buttons keeps empty after a refresh.

Quite frustrating after programming 32 buttons..

Did you already find a solution?

Thanks a lot.

Maarten.

I started using Cisco Unified Communcations Express and for the customer that I was having the problem, they had version Unified Communications 500 Series Version 7.1.  The new version 8.X does not have this capablity anymore so I use CLI when I have problems with CCA.  If you you have Unified Communications 500 Series Version 7.1 use a web browser and go to http://10.1.10.1/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: