cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUMA and MCS-7825I4-K9-IPC1, ask for drivers

francisg
Level 1
Level 1

trying to install Mobility Advantage 7.x on a MCS-7825I4-IPC1 server.  After asking for localization infor (country, language etc), I get an error "no device found".  What driver do I need?  Do I need to download a specific driver?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's "supposed" to be non-bootable.  But please try it.  You might be surprised.

BTW, this kind of issue cannot be solved by "two-stage" upgrade, because it failed at the very first beginning.  You won't even get to the part that asking you if you want to apply a patch.

Michael

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Those are non-bootable DVD ISO.  What can I use to boot the server?

thanks.

Hi

If I recall correctly, 7.x of CUMA has the same install routine/OS as CallManager... if that is the case, then did you see prompt during install along the lines of 'Do you want to install a patch as part of this upgrade'?

If you did see that you should be able to answer yes and point the server at the downloaded file on an SFTP server...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

It's "supposed" to be non-bootable.  But please try it.  You might be surprised.

BTW, this kind of issue cannot be solved by "two-stage" upgrade, because it failed at the very first beginning.  You won't even get to the part that asking you if you want to apply a patch.

Michael

charl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Just wondered if you managed to get this working and what the resolution was as I am facing the same issue now.

thanks

Charl

download the non-bootable ISO cuma 7.1(3) installer from CCO.  Try to use the non-bootable ISO to boot server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: