cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Conferencing in CUCM 6.1

Anthony W.
Level 1
Level 1

I think I already know the answer for this but I just wanted to make sure.  We have 4 7985 phones and we are able to make point to point video calls but once we conference the video goes away and we only have audio.  I know the VT Advantage software with the eyeball can do up to 3 or 4 video conferences but something is telling me that the 7985 can only do point to point video.  Is that the case?

Thanks,

Anthony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

7985 and VTA work the same way in this regard - they all just do point to point.

If you want multipoint, you need something extra to mix the streams - MeetingPlace Express could do it with the right license, and there are hardware options...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

7985 and VTA work the same way in this regard - they all just do point to point.

If you want multipoint, you need something extra to mix the streams - MeetingPlace Express could do it with the right license, and there are hardware options...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!