Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection Backup fails and can't be canceled

yellomello
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anybody could help me on that case.

We have Unity Connection running with a nightly scheduled backup process. Now I was told that since one week ago the Unity won't write new backup files. That was absolutely correct as I looked on the system the backup process was still ongoing. So I decided to cancel the job but this doesn't brought success at all. I've canceled the process yesterday and it is still running.

Now I want to ask if somebody had the same experiences made or knows how to resolve this issue easily.

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers

Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can go into Serviceability/Control Centre - Network Services and find the DRF Master and DRF Local services. Restart those, and that should clear the stuck backup.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can go into Serviceability/Control Centre - Network Services and find the DRF Master and DRF Local services. Restart those, and that should clear the stuck backup.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

thank you very much. This post helps me out. Works perfect.

Thanks.

Cheers

Michael

Hi,

This is really helpful for my day to day backup processes.

Thanks Cisco Gurus

Good to hear, if it's useful please rate the post ;-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: