cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not seeing "Direct Transfer to Voicemail" option in CCA Voicemail Window.

Have a UC 520 that in CCA, Configure, Telephony, Voicemail window the option for "Direct Transfer to Voicemail" does not appear.

I'd like to be able to direct after hours callers directly to VM to save them from having to wait through rings.

Thank you in advance for your help.  Paul

7 Replies 7

What version of CCA and UC500 Software pack are you running?

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos, the CCA is 2.2.2.

Software is, Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(11)XW10.

I suspect that the IOS is the issue and will look to update if if you recommend.

I am attaching the lastest show tech if you need to examine.

Thank you for your response.  Paul

Yes, you need to upgrade your IOS and CUE, actually the entire feature pack to the latest. We are about to release a new one that corrects voicemail clippings, so you may want to wait a little bit.

Thanks,

Marcos

XW10 is too old!!!

CCA 2.2.2 on 8-0-1 and 8-0-2 looks like this...

Direct_VMS.GIF

Steve, yes I know that there was the field to have a forwarding digit selection.  That is why I suspected that the IOS was WAY outdated.

I will upgrade and go from there.

Marcos, do you have a date of the next release?

Thank you both for your input.  Paul

Not yet Paul, but it should be available shortly.

8-0-2 just came out.

But there was a problem with the version of CUE in that bundle 7.1.3 that sometimes had audio delays for voice mail, and so a 7.1.6 CUE is coming.

But if I were you, I would go to 8-0-2 first.

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: