No of VLANs supported on 1941 G2 ISR?

Unanswered Question
Apr 2nd, 2010

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me the maximum number of VLANs that can be configured on the 1941/1941W routers, with both the IP Base & Security licences?

The official documentation on cisco.com doesn't really help, and nobody I've asked so far seems to know the answer to this (including a major reseller here in the UK).  Perhaps someone who actually has one of these routers could help?

Thanks,

Mike

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Ganesh Hariharan Fri, 04/02/2010 - 07:38

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me the maximum number of VLANs that can be configured on the 1941/1941W routers, with both the IP Base & Security licences?

The official documentation on cisco.com doesn't really help, and nobody I've asked so far seems to know the answer to this (including a major reseller here in the UK).  Perhaps someone who actually has one of these routers could help?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Cisco 1941 W supports wireless vlans up to 16,check out the below link for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10538/data_sheet_c78_556319.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Cisco are currently donating money to the Haiti earthquake appeal for every rating so please consider rating all helpful posts.

keystrokesolutions Fri, 04/02/2010 - 08:28

Thanks, but it's wired VLANs I'm interested in.  On an 877W for example, you can have 10 wireless VLANs but only 2 wired (4 with advanced IP services).  It's the equivalent of this I'm interested in for the 1941W with IP Base & Security licences.

I've already looked through all the data sheets, FAQs, etc I can find without success.

Actions

This Discussion