Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No of VLANs supported on 1941 G2 ISR?

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me the maximum number of VLANs that can be configured on the 1941/1941W routers, with both the IP Base & Security licences?

The official documentation on cisco.com doesn't really help, and nobody I've asked so far seems to know the answer to this (including a major reseller here in the UK).  Perhaps someone who actually has one of these routers could help?

Thanks,

Mike

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me the maximum number of VLANs that can be configured on the 1941/1941W routers, with both the IP Base & Security licences?

The official documentation on cisco.com doesn't really help, and nobody I've asked so far seems to know the answer to this (including a major reseller here in the UK).  Perhaps someone who actually has one of these routers could help?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Cisco 1941 W supports wireless vlans up to 16,check out the below link for more information

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps10538/data_sheet_c78_556319.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Cisco are currently donating money to the Haiti earthquake appeal for every rating so please consider rating all helpful posts.

Thanks, but it's wired VLANs I'm interested in.  On an 877W for example, you can have 10 wireless VLANs but only 2 wired (4 with advanced IP services).  It's the equivalent of this I'm interested in for the 1941W with IP Base & Security licences.

I've already looked through all the data sheets, FAQs, etc I can find without success.

ru7
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: