I have CUCM 7.1(3b)SU2 [126.96.36.199900-4]. It was upgrade from 7.1(3b) [188.8.131.52000-1] during installation. The subscriber has been added successfully but when I run Unified CM Cluster Overview Report it shows me a Unified CM Component Version mismatch for more than one component. In corrupted component is not installed at all on the subscriber. This will affect the call process if I forced to IP phones to register on the subscriber.
Attached is the XML file for that report.
This can actually be a cosmetic issue based on how you added the Subscriber to the cluster. Some components such as Cactus (and a number of others) have been stripped in newer releases of CUCM. I ran into the same issue when I added a 4th Subscriber to an existing cluster and upgraded directly to the current cluster version during install as opposed to the install path the other servers had seen (base from factory, then upgrade to version XYZ). At the time, I opened a TAC case and after a couple weeks - the case was escalated internally and the escalation engineer indicated this is usually a cosmetic issue. My customer has had no issues since. If it makes you feel better, put in the TAC case and get validation on whether it's an issue for you or not. I suspect the answer is no.
Please rate helpful posts!