Views
Helpful
Replies

MPPE encrytion dial platform

mrbzumrbzu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have cisco AS5400XM with 12.4 (25a) IOS version but it seems that MPPE is not supported on this IOS version. Is anybody knows which is the lattest version supported on this platform that supports MPPE. It will be much appriciated

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have cisco AS5400XM with 12.4 (25a) IOS version but it seems that MPPE is not supported on this IOS version. Is anybody knows which is the lattest version supported on this platform that supports MPPE. It will be much appriciated

Thanks

Hi,

IOS Train 12.4 (22)T,YB and YB1 Trains  (ENTERPRISE PLUS IPSEC 3DES,IP PLUS IPSEC 3DES,INT VOICE/VIDEO IPIPGW, TDMIP GW LI and IP PLUS IPSEC 3DES)  in AS5400XM is having the support for PPTP with MPPE.

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

IOS Train 12.4 (22)T,YB and YB1 Trains  (ENTERPRISE PLUS IPSEC 3DES,IP PLUS IPSEC 3DES,INT VOICE/VIDEO IPIPGW, TDMIP GW LI and IP PLUS IPSEC 3DES)  in AS5400XM is having the support for PPTP with MPPE.

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for reply. Can you please help me how to get such type of information. Is the cisco provides any tool to check the features in IOS?

Regards

Tauseef

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for reply. Can you please help me how to get such type of information. Is the cisco provides any tool to check the features in IOS?

Regards

Tauseef

Hi Tauseef,

Yes cisco provide some of the tool in there site for CCO id's and Cisco Feature Navigator tool is one the thing which help us to choose or to find ios or platform as per the requirement.

Which has lots of options for selecting like you can choose withrespect to platform,software,image,feature or product code etc.

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco