cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

T1 DSU/CSU compatible

cowetacoit
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if the T1 DSU/CSU card is compatible with a VWIC-2MFT-T1? We are going to use it as a data t1.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes.  I've tested this in my lab but with a homemade t1 xover.

Are these devices going to be at the same location? I'm just curiuos as to what excatly your doing, that's all - don't mean to poke..

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please state the exact part number and on which router model you intend to use it.

The new card is a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2. The WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 will be in an 1841 and the VWIC-2MFT-T1 is already in a 2821. Can these two cards interface with each other? Standard RJ48 T1 cable?

Yes.  I've tested this in my lab but with a homemade t1 xover.

Are these devices going to be at the same location? I'm just curiuos as to what excatly your doing, that's all - don't mean to poke..

data point to point t1 in seperate physcial locations.....slow i know.

That all depends on the bandwidth and the amount of traffic going across. If you need help or configs to set this up let me know.

Good Luck..

I have a few other P2P T1s configured but just not with this particular card. thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card