Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Video Advtange software

robertviens
Level 1
Level 1

Folks;

I have a new system that is using VA version 2.2 and IP communicator Software.  Camera is a generic USB camera that we use on numerous systems without trouble.  Camera works with other applications no problem, System is Dell 780, XP SP3 and a month old.

I get an error message that cannot send viudeo, camera may be in use by another application.  non is open.  Please advise

Thanks

4 Replies 4

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First, can you verify that you are using one of the following:

Cisco Unified Video Advantage supports these USB cameras:

Cisco VT Camera III (see Important  Upgrade Information for Cisco VT Camera III)

Cisco VT Camera II

Logitech QuickCam Fusion

Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Pro

Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000

Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision

Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000

Microsoft LifeCam NX-6000 Webcam

Microsoft Lifecam HD (720p)

Creative Webcam Live Pro USB 2.0 Webcam  (see Important  Notes)

Tandberg PrecisionHD

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

No, it is a generic usb cam that we use on numerous systems.  I have this same camera and software on more than 75 s

ystems and it routinely works quite well

In your original message, you stated the camera works fine with "other" applications - not specifically CUVA on other machines.  Do you have the camera working properly with CUVA on other machines and this is an isolated case or the camera does not work with CUVA, period?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Yes, I have numerous setups u\sing this camera.  Some desktops, some latptop,s all XP SP3.  We are a hospital setting and use the

se for our apps development team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: