Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI Not Working

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I have an issue with a UC520 running vers. 7.1.3 with 504g phones running firmware 7-4-3.  MWI is not working.  I have read the other issues related to this and these don't seem to fit our issue.  We have checked the Ephone-dn's and they are correct, we have checked the gateway and it is correct.  Frankly, we're at a loss.   Attached is the SIP debug.  Any help you can provide is appreciated.

8 Replies 8

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Can you post your config?  I see a SIP 500 error.

Remember to remove passwords.

rowseyba1
Level 1
Level 1

As do I.  I've checked all ACL's and taken those off that I thought were blocking the mwi from going through.  Here is the config.

I think this is the problem, you have

voice source-group CCA_SIP_SOURCE_GROUP_EXTERNAL

access-list 3

But, you don't have a source group for internal IP's.

Something like...

voice source-group CCA_SIP_SOURCE_GROUP_INTERNAL

access-list 2

translation-profile incoming SIP_Incoming

ACL 2 already exists.  Just looks like the CCA voice source group internal was deleted.

That list was actually in there, but we had the same issue, same debug.

EDIT:  To clarify, we had the SIP internal source list in(but took it out), we got the same result without it as with it.

Here is the debug with the Internal SIP source group added back in.

To see if it is a source group problem, could you temporarily disable both source groups and try again.

That fixed the issue.  I have left both of the SIP groups off and secured the SIP traffic via the incoming ACL on the WAN interface.  Thanks for your help Steven!

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

I checked again and do not see this in your configuration.

voice source-group CCA_SIP_SOURCE_GROUP_INTERNAL

access-list 2

translation-profile incoming SIP_Incoming

Is this in there?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: