Views
Helpful
Replies

c3750-ipbasek9-tar.122-25.FZ.tar

vpersaud001
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I need this IOS for a 3750 switch but can't find it anywhere to download. I'm assuming if I can see it in the MIB locator here http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/MainServlet?ReleaseSel=2165&PlatformSel=188&fsSel=617 then the tar file must be available somewhere.

Any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Vincent

8 Replies 8

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Vincent,

This image is not available on CCO for download.  The only 12.2(25) version I see is "c3750-ipbasek9-tar.122-25.SEE3.tar"

The latest version on CCO is 12.2(53) c3750-ipbasek9-tar.122-53.SE1.tar.

Overall 12.2(25) is pretty old

HTH

Reza

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

I need this IOS for a 3750 switch but can't find it anywhere to download. I'm assuming if I can see it in the MIB locator here http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/MainServlet?ReleaseSel=2165&PlatformSel=188&fsSel=617 then the tar file must be available somewhere.

Any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Reza is right, as per cisco feature navigator also above mentioned image is not available for download.

HTH

Ganesh.H

vpersaud001
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Ganesh and Reza,

Thank you both. I don't think 12.2(53) c3750-ipbasek9-tar supports the integrated wireless controller. I've already checked a few IOSes and can't find any other than the .FZ series that does. If you know of any please let me know.

Thanks. Vincent

Hi Ganesh and Reza,

Thank you both. I don't think 12.2(53) c3750-ipbasek9-tar supports the integrated wireless controller. I've already checked a few IOSes and can't find any other than the .FZ series that does. If you know of any please let me know.

Thanks. Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Following IOS support wireless lan controller support as per cisco navigator search:-

Features     Wireless LAN Controller Support
Software     IOS  
Major Release      
Release      
Platform      
Feature Set/License(s)

Release     Platform     Feature Set/License     Image Name                                                   DRAM     Flash

Sort By:
12.2(25)FZ    CAT3750    ADVANCED IP SERVICES    c3750-advipservicesk9-mz.122-25.FZ.bin     128    16

12.2(25)FZ    CAT3750    IP BASE    c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-25.FZ.bin                                         128    16

12.2(25)FZ    CAT3750    IP BASE W/O CRYPTO    c3750-ipbase-mz.122-25.FZ.bin                       128    16

12.2(25)FZ    CAT3750    IP SERVICES    c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.FZ.bin                              128    16

12.2(25)FZ    CAT3750    IP SERVICES W/O CRYPTO    c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.FZ.bin              128    16

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

Ganesh,

Thank you for doing that research. Unfortunately I still can't find the IOS file to download. If you search for any of the .FZ files in the main download page it returns 0 found.

In Software Advisor I get error message: There is no single image that supports all your selected software features", although I only selected wireless controller.

Any advise.

Thanks. Vincent

Ganesh,

Thank you for doing that research. Unfortunately I still can't find the IOS file to download. If you search for any of the .FZ files in the main download page it returns 0 found.

In Software Advisor I get error message: There is no single image that supports all your selected software features", although I only selected wireless controller.

Any advise.

Thanks. Vincent

Vincent,

You are right the mentioned image by cisco navigator search are not having a download option.

HTH

Ganesh.H

Thanks again. My question is if it's not available on CCO how can I get it? I have to have that particular IOS.

UPDATE: The .FZ series are deferred and can only be obtained via special file access granted by Cisco when requested. I have the files needed. Thanks for the input.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco