cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hold Music/Files not Playing-UCCX 7.0(1)

dnmosier7
Level 1
Level 1

We are using Contact Center Express 7.0(1) and just this week we discovered that when our agents place a caller on hold the caller is not hearing the hold music/audio files.  I have verified that all the files are still in place, selected, and do play from the server.  I have refreshed the script and application, but that didn't seem to help ... any ideas on anything else to try?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

What happens when an agent puts a caller on hold is nothing to do with the UCCX server, prompts on the UCCX server, etc...

What is played is controlled by the 'User Hold Network Source' configured on the agent's line, handset, device pool etc; and which MoH server it is played from is determined by the MRGL assigned to the 'listening' device (e.g. gateway typically).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

What happens when an agent puts a caller on hold is nothing to do with the UCCX server, prompts on the UCCX server, etc...

What is played is controlled by the 'User Hold Network Source' configured on the agent's line, handset, device pool etc; and which MoH server it is played from is determined by the MRGL assigned to the 'listening' device (e.g. gateway typically).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron!    I was making it much more complex than what it actually was.  There are so many audio

files, I wasn't actually looking at the right trigger.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: