- Bronze, 100 points or more
Maybe I am being lazy, ignorant, or a little of both. I admit that I do not spend much time in CCA configuring our boxes, but spend most of my time designing and working in cli or cue gui. So here goes:
1. How do I build intercom extensions via CCA? It appears that you can program a button on a user's phone to be an intercom extension, but I do not see a way to build intercom extensions for each user. What I want to do is have each user's extension, as well as an intercom extension for them overlaid on thier button 1. This way reception can either call their extension OR thier intercom extension- depending on the scenario. I do not see a way to accomplish this via CCA. Am I correct in assuming I must use CLI or CUE GUI to do this? and follow the OOB guidlines...
2. How/where do I build Main line extension overlays? - in user extensions with all zeores as the MAC of the phone? I am happy to see overlay with call waiting on buttons in CCA now, but not sure where to set up system extensions like Main line overlays (since 5xx won't support octo- booo!), intercoms, simple extensions that call forward always offnet, users with just an extension for vm but no phone, etc. I bet this is easy and I'm overthinking it...
3. It seems that the standard procedure to build Single Number Reach for a user is to be sure to do this BEFORE adding them in to any hunt groups. Are there any other known 'feature conflicts' like this so we don't configure ourselves in to a corner? ( or have to re-configure anything)
4. Does CCA take care of adding a softkey for Hlog on the ephone hunt groups- I didn't see anywhere to select that... so I asume I add that in cli...
5. When building features via CCA like Tranfer direct to VM, Single Number Reach, Live Record, and ephone hunt groups - is CCA adding these softkeys to an existing template for all users? Or adding new templates? FOr exaple, I build a user #1 who has SNR and can access live record...then I build a user #2 who can access just live record, does that mean user #2 will also have the mobility softkey on their handset?
6. End user administrators want to manage their voice systems and ask for training on moves, adds, changes. Does Cisco have end user facing CCA training VOD's, classes, etc?