Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Agent Set Up

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

Where do you do something with JTAPI for a new user in

IPCC Express. I thought it was on the call manager but could not remember where to find where you do this.

Thank You

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

When you set up the UCCX system, you set up an 'RM' user. This user is an application user on CCM, and you need to associate the physical handset to this user.

You don't need to do anything in particular for an agent related to JTAPI aside from this.

If you can't remember what your user is called, go to appadmin, then Subsystems/RM and it should be listed on the RmCm Provider section.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

In Call Manager  User Management- Application User - RMCM - Device Info - You have Available Devices which are Devices in CM that have not been assigned to Controlled Devices. When I look in the Available Devices I do not find the MAC of the device I need to move. When I click on Find More Phones and click on Continue to the Website I get an error " Problem with Website security certificate.

Any Suggestions?

Hi

I get that sort of oddity on my Win7/IE8 machine... any chance that's what you are using?

If so, try firefox or something...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: