cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR to FTP - Bad file number

stephen
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to save CDR data to my local ftp server (ftp running in iis6) and unable to successfully write any files. It was working successfully until I upgraded the IOS from 12.4 to 15.0-1.XA1a and since then all I get is a 0 byte file on my ftp server. The cisco appears to be successfully logging into the ftp server it is just not able to write any files. Manually testing of the ftp credentials has successfully allowed me to write files so I know its not a permissions problem.

Debugs produced the following:

handle_file_acct_dump_request: write to ftp://user:user@192.168.10.2/cdr fails. written=0, to_write=12error: Bad file number

handle_file_acct_dump_request: write failed enquing back

I'm not exactly sure what 'bad file number' means so if anyone could provide any insight that would be appreciated.
Stephen
2 Replies 2

Stephen,

You are running into this bug:

CSCtb72550 Call  Detail Record File not created in FTP Server

You need to go back to 12.4 until it is integrated in the XA branch (UC500) of 15.0. I do not have an estimate for this.

Thanks,

Marcos

that's a problem because I need to run 15.0 for the 500s phone support.

guess ill just have to hope the bug is fixed soon.

Thanks Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: