Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Desktop to vpn client

ahmed.gadi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have slaes engineers using cisco remote vpn client on their laptops. They access our database application over vpn. They do not have internet access once they connect to our asa (vpn access to network). Sometimes they have some issues regarding accessing database application. Is it possible to do remote desktop or teamviewer from my PC ( inside network) back to them ( over vpn access with no internet) to help them?

Hope the scenario is clear, please let me know if someone need more clearer picture.

Regards

Ahmed...

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ahmed.gadi wrote:

Hi,

We have slaes engineers using cisco remote vpn client on their laptops. They access our database application over vpn. They do not have internet access once they connect to our asa (vpn access to network). Sometimes they have some issues regarding accessing database application. Is it possible to do remote desktop or teamviewer from my PC ( inside network) back to them ( over vpn access with no internet) to help them?

Hope the scenario is clear, please let me know if someone need more clearer picture.

Regards

Ahmed...

Ahmed

Do you mean allow them to run remote desktop to your PC and then from your PC access the database application ? If so yes this is perfectly possible, we used to allow remote desktop access for this very sort of thing.

Jon

Cisco are currently donating money to the Haiti earthquake appeal for every rating so please consider rating all helpful posts.

Thanks Jon,

No my requirement is in reverse way

Users' desktop logged in via VPN need to be access by network admin, so that administrator can help users to solve users' problem.

Hope it clears your doubt

Regards

Ahmed... 

Hi all,

I have solved the problem with NAT0 help.

Regards

Ahmed

Ahmed,

Can you explain how you resolved this issue.  I have the same problem my vpn users can remote desktop to any inside pc, but users inside cant vpn to them. 

thanks

Steve Chapman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: