cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Trace the file changed in the IVR for an IPCC call flow.

bhupendrab
Level 1
Level 1

We  have an issue where :

Customer reported for one process out of office message was wrong.

We have uploaded the new message file and it started working fine.

We require help to check if any log to proof that the same process “Out Of Office” hour message file changed from our end

Urgent !! Please advice.

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you are on IPIVR or UCCX, then you can see in the MADM logs who has carried out what changes (c:\program files\wfavvid\logs\madm).

If you have users dialing in through an application to change prompts, or through some other custom method, you should really be logging changes as they are made...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

We are using IPCCX and IVR.

We just want to get back to customer with the proofs that this has been done at this time.

So will your option be enough for that or do we have some more options.

Any logs on ICM that can help us.

Please sugest.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply. Got the path .

Which file needs to be checked now and which parameter should be

searched to crack the issue.

Please suggest.

Hi

If you know the name of the prompt that was modified, you might try searching for that...

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thats fine but in the folder we have many file so please let me know on which file i have to search the prompt and also from where i can get the details that who has done the changes.

Hi

The files each cover a period of time, so if you don't know when it happened you need to search them all.

I would recommend getting a good text editor to allow you to search all the files at once (something with grep like features; I use jEdit).

Regards

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

You didnt tell me how to trace for the user and on which file.

I recommend installing the Cygnus Tools package on Windows - then you have "grep" and can run it from the command line.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: