Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 7.0 ADSchemaSetup Query

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I want to run ADSchemeSetup on a DC that does not have a DVD drive.

I have copied the ADSchemaSetup and Schema directories from the DVD to the root of the server C:\ drive but am getting a Runtime Error rather than the expected language selection box.

I guess that the setup must require some other subdirectories - can anyone tell me what these are?

Thanks

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

1) Create a folder, and copy the 'selectdisplaylanguage.exe' program from the root of the CD to the folder.

2) Copy the ADSchemaSetup, LocalRes, and Schema folders from the root of the CD into the folder.

3) Enjoy

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

1) Create a folder, and copy the 'selectdisplaylanguage.exe' program from the root of the CD to the folder.

2) Copy the ADSchemaSetup, LocalRes, and Schema folders from the root of the CD into the folder.

3) Enjoy

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: