UCCE Inbound calls to a script

Answered Question
Apr 7th, 2010

I wonder if anyone can help. I have a script in UCCE ver 7. I need to somehow map a numer to it so that the script is invoked when that number is called.

From looking at the guides and going through the ICM config wizard. I have setup a call type and configured the dialled number script selector list.

I must be missing something as I cannot get the script to start. The script is basically a copy of another script, which may be where my problem is.

Or Do i need further configs elsewhere?

Correct Answer by dchumbley about 6 years 10 months ago

The mapping to a script is Dialed Number>Call Type>Routing Script.  You need to make sure the Dialed Number is assigned a Call Type and the Call Type is mapped to a script.  You can verify these settings in Call Type Manager in Script Editor.  Another option to see if calls are hitting the script is to Monitor that script in Script Editor.  This will tell you if calls are getting to the script and failing or if it's failing before even getting to the script.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
dchumbley Wed, 04/07/2010 - 11:17

The mapping to a script is Dialed Number>Call Type>Routing Script.  You need to make sure the Dialed Number is assigned a Call Type and the Call Type is mapped to a script.  You can verify these settings in Call Type Manager in Script Editor.  Another option to see if calls are hitting the script is to Monitor that script in Script Editor.  This will tell you if calls are getting to the script and failing or if it's failing before even getting to the script.

Actions

This Discussion