Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VPN Client - Performance issue

Dear All,

We have customer for which users are using Cisco vpn client to connect.

Once they connect from their users take rdp to their assigned system & access the resources....

Now the issue is users are reporting the slowness in the applications hosted at customer place..

I check with their ping have seen 8-10% of packet drop & latency variying with 80 -400-800-900 msc

Latency to the vpn peers are absolutely with acceptable latency...i have even tried to route the traffic with different service provider with best available path but issue is same...

I strongly believe it is issue at customer end. ...what do you think what can be the issue & what all points need to check or what stats needs to collect before going to customer...

Will appreciate your replies...kindly help

Regards

Yogesh

2 Replies 2

Could you pls check the statistics of the inside interface of their ASA and see

if the interface configuration matches with the interface it is connected to...like speed 100 duplex full connecting to the switch.

Thanks for your reply...

we dont have much scope to look at client ASA.

One point i missed out to mention , we are connecting to client VPN to Multiple gatways over Internet.

any tool is available to check on this?

Any idea what all set of check we can run with

Regards

Yogesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card