SPA9000 drops incoming call after time = SIP Timer H

Unanswered Question
Apr 8th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi all,

this is my first support request in this community. Hope I get it right. I am just posting this question out of desperation. After several days of frustrating attempts I am running out of ideas.  After searching  all over the Internet and Cisco Support Community for similar problems and not found anything strictly related with my problem I have decided to ask here. This is my last resource.

Here's the system configuration, simplified to the bone for testing purposes: an SPA9000, an SPA921 and a router (not a Cisco one, for reasons too long to explain) where the first two are connected to. Problem: incoming calls are dropped after a time equal to the value set for "SIP Timer H" (INVITE final response, time-out value) in the SPA9000 SIP page. No problems whatsoever with outbound calls. What I tried: tweaking everything I can think of in terms of port forwarding, firewal settings on the router (up to firewall completely disabled!), NAT settings and tweaking of parameters (mainly on SPA9000). Firmware on both PBX server and phone is upgraded to the latest one. On SPA9000 syslog the message is always the same: "pub--rejects reInvite-->BCC--rejects reInvite-->pri(from connected)". Is there any good soul out there able to cast any light on what is going on?

Thanks very much indeed. Nando

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion