Password management for WebVPN using Microsoft AD

Unanswered Question
Apr 8th, 2010

Hello,

This my be linked to "password management for WebVPN using ACS internal database" posted by 20vek.

I meet difficulties managing the user password management with Microsoft Active Directory in the WebVPN authentication page.
I'm using ASA version 8.0.4 and it works perfectly with Ms AD authentication on WebVPN page but the password renewal.

It is announced as a resolved caveats (CSCsq78902) in the ASA 8.0.4 release note but it seems still not working.

I have configured my AD as described in the "Configuring Microsoft Active Directory Settings for Password Managment" chapter in the "Cisco ASA 5500 Series Configuration Guide using the CLI".

I have configured ASA using LDAP over SSL to communicate with my AD as there is a note in the "Cisco ASA 5500 Series Configuration Guide using the CLI" written: "Microsoft—You must configure LDAP over SSL to enable password management with Microsoft Active Directory."

But, testing a user with expired password, it is not working. The WebVPN authentication page refuses the connection.

Is it working ? If so, have you a configuration example ?

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content