Help to built my network

Unanswered Question
Apr 8th, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Hello

I have a network that works well : 2 remotes sites and one central site connected by wireless link

Each remote site have 1 Cisco 2801 and the central site have 1 Cisco 2821

VPN are configured between each remote site and the central site

The Linksys router serves as my gateway to the Internet on central site

And I have several servers on my central site.

Users who are in their offices(remote and central site) have access to the servers without problem.

I am planning 2 things

1.       VoIP calls : install CCME on Cisco 2821 and install Cisco phone (FL-CCME-48 on cisco 2821 , 5 ip phone cisco 7945 G and 30 ip phone cisco 7911G)

2.       Secured access for user to the server via internet (cisco 2821 + L-CCME-48 or asa 5520)

I want users who are outside of our offices can also access these servers from the Internet,

This access must be secured, they can use cvpn-client-k9=

These users use Windows XP or vista and Internet Explorer.

Please have a look on attachment and tell me if solution 1 and solution 2 can work

Please could you help me to choose which solution is the best ?

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Leo Laohoo Thu, 04/08/2010 - 16:18

Yikes, VPN wireless link.

What BW is your proposed link to the internet?

nicanor00 Fri, 04/09/2010 - 00:41

I have 512K to internet

But my problem is to know which one of that 2 future solution can work ?

If the 2 solution can work, which is the best in term of quality of service

Leo Laohoo Fri, 04/09/2010 - 15:49

Ho boy!  This is not an easy question.  In my line of work, anything over wireless has ZERO SLA.  It's just too un-reliable.  What type of wireless link do you have in mind?

Actions

This Discussion