cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install/Upgrade not finding files

keithlaws2004
Level 1
Level 1

I'm still working the install of the Chinese language pack and the server does not seem to want to find the Chinese locale cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn using the FTP search and CD ROM.  We are on CUCM 7.1.3 and this is the latest file I find for CUCM 7.  The search does find similar files such as cmterm-csf-copydialingrules-0.1.cop.sgn, but the drop down has none of the different locale files I've downloaded?  Has anyone else run into this issue?  Should it not be finding locale cm-locale-zh_CN-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn for some other reason that I am unaware of?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There is a newer version of that locale : cm-locale-zh_CN-7.1.3.2000-1.cop.sgn

Try that.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

There is a newer version of that locale : cm-locale-zh_CN-7.1.3.2000-1.cop.sgn

Try that.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

That makes perfect sense!

Thank You!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Keith,

Sorry about that my friend, my previous post was just an example

Like Aaron nicely noted (+5 "A"). here is the path for 7.1(3)

Cisco> Support>Tools and Resources> Software Downloads>  Voice and Unified Communications  > IP Telephony > Call Control> Cisco Unified Communications  Manager Version 7.1  > Unified Communications  Manager/CallManager Locale Installer > 7.1.(3.2000-1)  > cm-locale-zh_CN-7.1.3.2000-1.cop.sgn   >

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: