Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express & Auto-Attendant

hunhoang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear team,

My customer ordered Unity Express module NME-CUE which already in clude 8 Ports. They order one add-on port license FL-CUE-PORT-2. So totally they should have 10 port VM & AA

Q1/ when 2 first incomming calls at same time go in, they are treated by auto attendant but the when 3rd incomming call comes in it received a busy tone. Please advise me why ?

Q2/ IF there is no AA port available for incomming call what is it treated ? Can I configure the Unity to forward the non-AA call to a default extention number ?

thanks for help

Hung

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Q1. check AA configuration, how many ports are enabled ? Checj "show software detail", are the licenses installed ?

Q2. Not on CUE, but can be done on the router. Configure the DP for AA with "max-conn 8", higher precedence, no huntstop. Configure another voip DP, lower precedence, to go gat to a loopback interface and a translation-profile to change the called number to whatever extension you want.

If all this doesn't make sense to you, engange a reputable consultant or certified partner to achieve the results wanted.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: