Helpful
Replies

PppOe on Wrp400 connection problem.

spaziotempo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have a problem with wrp400 fw205.

All the network is in pppoe and sometimes happen that wrp400 continuus disconnect.

On my radius i see this error:

304  Fri Apr  9 07:45:11 2010 : Error: [sql] stop packet with zero session length.
   305  Fri Apr  9 07:46:52 2010 : Error: [sql] stop packet with zero session length.
   306  Fri Apr  9 07:46:56 2010 : Error: [sql] stop packet with zero session length.
   307  Fri Apr  9 07:48:59 2010 : Error: [sql] stop packet with zero session length.

After sometime the wrp400 reconnect and works.

I have this problem on 15 WRP (45 installed on network).

I try to change with the new wrp400, it works and atfer some times happen again.... with other linksys wrt54g2 and 120n alla works perfetcly (moren that 100 router on network), i see this iusse only on wrp400.

Any idea ?

Alessandro

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alessandro;

I'm escalating this to engineering, please stay tuned.

Regards
Alberto

Thanks for you reply, i wait.

Let me know if you need more data for understandung the iusse.

Thank again for your time.

Regards

Alessandro

Dev is requesting more info...

--

Dev is requesting more detail environment and bug related info.

1. Please have them describe their environment in detail, network topology, etc. Where is the radius that the customer mean?
2. Please request for router backup config file
3. Is this reproducible by the customer? And if possible, will they be able to capture WAN side packets when the issue happens?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: