UCCX IP address change

Unanswered Question
Apr 9th, 2010

Hi ,friends,

I am using the CUCM version 7.02a and UCCX 7.01  and i am doing a PoC for a customer  for the IP IVR  along with Cisco IP phones

Post completion of this installation of this installation i have to install the same in the datacenter

My question is when i install the same in the datacenter can i  change the IP addresses of the CUCM and UCCX to the new datacenter subnet and simply update the license files as per the customer requirements or do i need to do a complete re-installation of the setup when i change the IP addresses of the CUCM and IPCC express

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Ojasvi Bansal Mon, 03/05/2012 - 09:20

Hello Saif,

If I change the IP address on UCCX 7.0, what steps or procedure do I need to follow (if any) on the CUCM to make sure that it recognized the new UCCX IP address?

Aaron Harrison Mon, 03/05/2012 - 10:32

No change needed on CUCM - UCCX instigates the connection to CUCM so CUCM doesn't really care about the address that UCCX comes from as long as it is routable.

anubhati Mon, 03/05/2012 - 10:33

Hi Ojasvi,

the only thing you will have to keep in mind is the IPPA service configuration URL in CUCM

- If you are using IPPA and in service URL you have the ip address of UCCX instead of hostname then that needs to be changed

apart from that you should be good

hope this helps

This Discussion