After browsing through some of the SRND documentation, there are many questions in my mind about large scale deployment.
Assume I have an extremely large number of users (few hundred thousand) dispersed throughout the globe where some sites have more than 60,000 users and others have less than 60,000.
1. Would Multisite with Distributed Call Processing be the best option for deployment?
2. Since a single call manager cluster has a soft limit of 60,000 users and 30,000 endpoints - how would I setup CUCM at sites with more than 60k users? How many CUCMs can be clustered together?
3. If I want to use an application such as CUPS across the enterprise - would it be possible to enable IM/Chat capabilities and presence for ALL users across the entire enterprise or would this have to be set up as disparate systems across all of the sites?
4. Suppose I have a traveling user that constantly moves between a large site and a small site. Would he be able to move between the sites and just log into a phone or IM/Chat no matter what site he is in?
5. How would I incorporate MeetingPlace/VTC into this environment?