Have a little question about flow of the upgrade process for CUCM from 6.1(3) to 7.1(3b).
The possibility that this can be achieved can be verified going to this good url:
Let's assume I have also purchased ESW contract for CUCM 6.1(3) and UCSS is activated
and attached to this ESW contract #.
I can't understand what is the next step. My thoughts are the following. Please, correct, if possible.
1. Place an order via PUT (Product Upgrade Tool) to get dvd with new version of CUCM, e.g. 7.1(3b).
2. After the box with DVD discs will be delivered, perform the installation.
- Will DVD be bootable ?
- If DVD will be bootable, will I have to perform fresh install ?
- How to import configuration data from existing CUCM 6.1(3) ?
1. Go to the CCO and download non-bootable ISO for CUCM 7.1(3b).
2. Migrate from 6.1(3) to 7.1(3b) by 'utils system switch-version'
- Is it possible ?
Thanks in advance.