cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.5 Agent Password change utility/interface

vibin.v
Level 1
Level 1

I am running ICM 7.5 Enterprise. is there a web or any other interface which can be provided to Agents to change their pasword ?

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Out of the box, no.

Maybe the (Exony) Management Portal allows you to do this.

Regards,

Geoff

I  guess that would be a priced item,  I dont want to buy the Management portal for just updating the Agent password.

Any idea of the sql statement to update the password?  the ICM is anyway running  MSQL 2005

vibin.v wrote:

Any idea of the sql statement to update the password?  the ICM is anyway running  MSQL 2005

That's not a good idea. All ICM integrators and admin users should understand the basics of how configuration changes are made in ICM. This is a complex path in order to ensure that the key component, the duplexed Call Router has changed the in-memory copy of the configuration. Changing the database (which one were you thinking of - Logger, AW?) using SQL Query Analyzer or any other native method is more than likely to totally mess up your system.

Study this diagram (from the 8.0 Serviceability Guide)

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: