campaign multiple skill group, not agent reservetion on second skill group

Unanswered Question
Apr 9th, 2010

I have a campaign. and I have configured firstable a dialed number entry with firts skill group, and after add new entry on skill group selection (up 20 skill groups is allowed). select the same dialed number reservation script  but now with second skill group. mi reservation script has a select LAA to first skill and if fail the Select goes another Select LAA to second skill. I tried on 1 select LAA and put boths skill group on same skill group select step.  but still not working. the sistem only resevate agent on first skill group and after he is ready again the second call go to the agent on second skill group.

so how can I make this work. need send call to the agent on second skill at the same time.

any ideas?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Sat, 04/10/2010 - 10:16

Can you post a picture of your script?  I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to accomplish.  To make things easier I recommend you DO NOT use the LAA node, just a Queu node with your skill group(s) in there.  The Queue node will select the longest available agent by default.

sdeltoro1 Sun, 04/11/2010 - 17:25

Hi David.

I have attached the 2 screens. one for reservation script and one for campaing. The 2 entries skill group on campiang use the same dialed number.

but seem that the campiang never take the second entries, because on script reservation never appear is coming something until the first skill a gent is free.

This Discussion