I want to know weather GSR12406,IOS12.0(33)S1 support Local PBR or not?
It says that the 12.0IOS support Local PBR, but in my plantform isn't support the "ip local policy"command.
Below is my test on my platform:
% Incomplete command.
R-12406-2(config)#ip local ?
% Unrecognized command
R-12406-2(config)#ip local policy
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.
I hope you can help me answer this question,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
it is not a question of IOS version, you need to take in account the specific platform you are dealing with:
a GSR is an high end router that implements distributed CEF and performs forwarding in hardware using ASICs of its linecards, and it is more similar to a multilayer switch then to an ISR router.
The price to pay for very high performance is less features, specially those features that may lead to process switched packets.
Hope to help
1. Go to http://tools.cisco.com/Support/Fusion/FusionHome.do
2. Go to FEATURE/SOFTWARE tab
3. Category = Router; Series = 12000 series router; Model = 12406; Engine CPU = 12000-PRP
4. Click Next
5. Enter "pbr" into the filter, highlight the selection and click the "Add >>>" button and click Next.
6. License = Service Provider
7. Click Next.
Don't forget to rate our post.
Have you tried using Cisco Feature Navigator?
CLI reports error == feature not supported.