cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyone have problems upgrading to the latest UC 520 package with latest CCA?

changjoe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We're about to upgrade our UC 520s with the 8.0.2 package , using CCA 2.2.2.

Anyone experience any problems with this procedure? Incomplete installs? Deleted flashes? Other nastiness?

In the readme file for 8.0.2 it says "Only use CCA release 2.2.2 or later to install UC 520 software pack 8.0.2", so hopefully all bugs have been taken care of.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

There is a known issue with the CUE version on that software pack, so if I were you I would wait for the next release of the sw pack, which should be available in a few days.

Marcos

View solution in original post

When audio from CUE is played, short drops in the playback are noticed. In reality, what is happening is that the audio gets delayed, but the end user experiences it as an audio drop. CUE release 7.1.6 will have the fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Marcos

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

There is a known issue with the CUE version on that software pack, so if I were you I would wait for the next release of the sw pack, which should be available in a few days.

Marcos

Marcos, will you post an update when the new SW is released?

I am having an issue with 8.0.2 not allowing CUE, 10.1.10.1 to open.

Paul

Thank you for your timely response, Marcos. You've saved us a lot of trouble. We eagerly await your update.

Marcos, any news about the new update?  Thank you, Paul

No news for now.

Marcos

I'm sticking with CCA v2.0, CUE 7.0.3 and CME 7.0.

This seems to be the most stable combo around for the UC500 series...

Yes we will.

Thanks,

Marcos

jburton
Level 1
Level 1

I had no problem Upgrading, I just have a problem going back in to CCA 2.2(2) to modify anything espeically in the "configure -> telephony" secion of the menu.  I see the blue screen, but no joy in anything else.

It'd be REALLY nice to  be able to use CCA to modify some of the setting in the Configure -> Telephony -> Voice section.

Is it time to go back to 7.1 and CCA 1.9?

How can I track errors, and perhaps find the issue at hand?

changjoe
Level 1
Level 1

Marcos, can you tell us what is the issue with CUE in the 8.0.2 package? I may not be able to wait for 8.0.3, and am weighing the option of upgrading with 8.0.2.

Thanks!

When audio from CUE is played, short drops in the playback are noticed. In reality, what is happening is that the audio gets delayed, but the end user experiences it as an audio drop. CUE release 7.1.6 will have the fix for this issue.

Thanks,

Marcos

Gotcha. Thanks, Marcos!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: