Views
Helpful
Replies

vg 248

WEERAKOO69BA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured the ip address  7 the subnet mask in the VG248.But I am not able to ping to my pc(not able to ping by by itself.)what could be the problem.???can anybody give me the step by step.another question is I have seen some are telling to issue commands for Vg248.How to issue commands because  its console not like router's console , and we can select only menus.??

thx

5 Replies 5

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I have configured the ip address  7 the subnet mask in the VG248.But I am not able to ping to my pc(not able to ping by by itself.)what could be the problem.???can anybody give me the step by step.another question is I have seen some are telling to issue commands for Vg248.How to issue commands because its console not like router's console , and we can select only menus.??

thx

Hi,

If you have given the ip address to the interface configre the ip address to pc with same subnet mask and try ping the pc ip address from vg248.Check the subnet mask and gateway configured in PC and check out the below link on getting started on vg248.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/vg248/1_2_1/english/configuration/guide/vg248swc.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

hi I gave 32.93.36.81/24 to Vg248 & 32.93.36.80

/24 to pc,but no use.vg248 not even pi

ng by itself

hi I gave 32.93.36.81/24 to Vg248 & 32.93.36.80

/24 to pc,but no use.vg248 not even pi

ng by itself

Hi,

Just check the interface of vg248 is up , you should able to ping the self interface of vg248 first then only you can ping the pc from vg248.

Have you configured the network setting as per the link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/vg248/1_2_1/english/configuration/guide/vg248swc.html#wp1023313

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

thanks a lot

Is there anyway to  get a backup ??

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card