cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Publisher and Subscriber is down

Kunle Ajeigbe
Level 1
Level 1

i can access the CLI of the servers but i can not access the GUI, i get an error message that password not correct, and its the same password that i use to log into the CLI interface. the network is down now as all the IP Phones are not working.  the CUCM is version 6.1. anybody with useful information should please assist.

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Firstly, the CLI admin account and the ccmadmin application administrator account are two separate accounts. They aren't related, but often people use the same username and password for each. In my opinion this is bad, as it creates a link between them that only exists in your imagination...

If you can log on to the CLI, run the following command to assess the state of the services:

Utils service list

Post back the output from each server, this will help determine where the problem lies.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thanks for the response Aaron.

the problem has escalated a bit as the publisher isn't booting properly to

the CLI mode. its hangin and not booting again.

what can be the way forward.

Br

Kunle

Hi

Sounds like time for a TAC case then.

Regards

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thanks aaron. i will just raise a TAC case. thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: