Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problem when upgrading from 6.1(3a) to 7.1(3b)Su2

hi guys,

i have a problem when upgrading from 6.1(3a) to 7.1(3b)Su2. i have attached the error scren shots also. can anyone tell me whether its hardware compactibility issue

8 Replies 8

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

No screen grab?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

attached the same...

Hi

Looks like your ISO is corrupted.

The log shows the MD5 as fb:bb:9b:1f:76:33:d5:5f:ec:e4:40:fb:a7:38:fc:ba, this should be displayed when the install routine calculates it.

According to the release notes (http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074295/31799/cucm-readme-713bsu2.pdf) the MD5 should be:

d450666dafbc8f01c111ed0158f748fb

Probably need to re-download it, and check the MD5 when it is displayed.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

hi aaron,

thank you...but do u have the hash file values of the individual files and do have any tool for calculating that. am not able to download in my organisation

Hi

No - only the merged hash is published as far as I am aware.

Regards

Aaron

You can get a MD5 Hash Checker here:

http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/

hi,

i think ur right...the md5 of 1st file shows different

Hi

Ah yes, just realised the individual MD5 signatures are on the download pages..

If they don't match, you'll need to download it again.

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: