cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Subscriber can not send message (Unity 4.2)

hiepnguyenho
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

Last week I have posted the problem with Unity - Exchange permission. When Exchange subscriber send voice message, the system promt: "the system is not available...". You guys told me to check the permission and run PW. I changed AvCsMgr service user and run PW for this user for mailbox, it works!

Now, subscriber send voice message, system promt: "your message has been sent", but the destination subscriber doesnt receive anything. No voice message alert or MWI, I try to check the mailbox but no new message. So what is the problem? Could you please tell me how to resolve this, thank you very much.

4 Replies 4

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version(s) of Exchange are you integrated with on the backend?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi Hailey, thanks for your reply. I use Exchange 2003.

A normal phone number can send message to Exchange subscriber. But 2 exchange subscriber can not send message to each other. The system promt: "the message has been sent", but receiver does not receive anything.

The problem is solved. I just restart my Unity box

If that fixed your problem then read the following blog - it is the likely culprit to your issue which is that
Unity and the mailstore were out of sync.  You rebooting the server is the "short" way of initiating some of the processes that are described here.  However, if you see this issue again - you may want to refer back to this blog and do some troubleshooting to verify the issue.  Then run the procedures as listed here, if needed:

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/resources/blogs/resynchronization-of-unity-with-the-directory-using-the-message-store-configuration-wizard.html?blogger=David+Hailey

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!