cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find Unity version/patch level.

adrianrodino
Level 1
Level 1

New guy, old install.  I need to find the version that I'm running as well as where to find patches/updates.

I searched my brains out, but found only the upgrade guides and Windows patching Wizards.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the Unity server, there is a tool in the Unity Tools Depot called Gather Unity System Info (GUSI).  Run this tool and it will give you the exact version and patch rev of your system.  You can download patches and updates via CCO account on Cisco.com - Support - Downloads - Unified Communications.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It you don't know the product well enough to work out what version you are on, you probably shouldn't meddle?

The version you have is displayed on the admin interface when you log in.

You can download the server updates wizard that you've seen already to bring your MS patching up to date...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I'm not doing the work, just the investigation, but thanks anyway.

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

On the Unity server, there is a tool in the Unity Tools Depot called Gather Unity System Info (GUSI).  Run this tool and it will give you the exact version and patch rev of your system.  You can download patches and updates via CCO account on Cisco.com - Support - Downloads - Unified Communications.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: