UCCX IVR: Call routing based on reporting statistics

Unanswered Question
Apr 13th, 2010

Hi all,

Appreciate your suggestion on the best way to achieve the following scenario

a) during a particular timeframe each day (say 0000-0400), there'll only be 1 agent logged into the system

b) i want to route calls to a fixed external number (mobile) during this time if the agent sets his/her not ready reason code to 'Break'

c) calls should still remain in the queue if the agent is busy/making outbound call/etc

Can i use the following to achieve this

a) use get reporting statistics to retrieve the number of agents logged in, the agent status and not ready reason code

b) should i use call redirect / place call step?

Thanks!

-JT-

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Tue, 04/13/2010 - 12:54

Hi

All sounds reasonable enough - the bit you'll struggle with is that if you retrieve the number of 'ready' agents, and the agent is on an outbound call he will be seen as 'not ready'.

You'll not be able to return the specific reason code that an agent is set to using the 'get reporting stat'.

What you'll need to do (unless someone has a better idea) is mine the historical DB on the UCCX server to get the current logged in agent for the specific CSQ, and then check his ready status and latest reason code.

You would then use a 'call redirect' step to send the call externally if required.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

This Discussion