Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quality Manager - Clearing Unscored Call recordings

Probably a very basic question, but unfortunately I'm not yet familiar with this product.

Some of our supervisors wish to clear out a backlog of "Unscored" recordings from the list in Quality Management Desktop, so that they can start with a clean slate the following week.

Can anyone advise how to do this? I've searched documentation and googled but haven't had much luck.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The unscored reports will eventually disappear.

You set different retention periods for scored and unscored recordings in the admin tool.

The idea is that you might for example set:

2 weeks for unscored

1 week for scored

Then your scored recordings would disappear after being available for a week for review, and the unscored ones will be around longer to allow time to get round to scoring them.

The scores are then kept on file (along with answers to the rating questions etc) for reporting purposes.

The retention periods are configured on the Workflow in QM Desktop Administrator...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The unscored reports will eventually disappear.

You set different retention periods for scored and unscored recordings in the admin tool.

The idea is that you might for example set:

2 weeks for unscored

1 week for scored

Then your scored recordings would disappear after being available for a week for review, and the unscored ones will be around longer to allow time to get round to scoring them.

The scores are then kept on file (along with answers to the rating questions etc) for reporting purposes.

The retention periods are configured on the Workflow in QM Desktop Administrator...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the reply - I did discover there was no way to manually flush out unscored reports, and advised the customer they would have to wait the retention period.

Got a quick question here.

Say if I have this recording on 1 jan 2014 and initially the retention is set for 2 months. Then after 1month and 3 day I change the retention period to 1 month, will cleaner service see this and delete the recording?

Or need to wait until the recording reach 2 months period that was initially configured?

Can I force the cleaner service to run?How?

Many thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: