CSC-SSM, how to stop email notifications.

Unanswered Question
Jennifer Halim Wed, 04/14/2010 - 02:55
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

For each of the section, you can untick the administrator notifications:

Mail (SMTP) --> Scanning --> Incoming --> Notification tab --> untick the administrator

Mail (SMTP) --> Scanning --> Outgoing --> Notification tab  --> untick the administrator

Mail (SMTP) --> Content Filtering --> Incoming -->  Notification tab --> untick the administrator

Mail (SMTP)  --> Content Filtering --> Outgoing --> Notification tab  --> untick the administrator

Same goes for the rest of the sections.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your answer.

But I think I'm not so clear about me problem.

I'm receiving notification about failover...

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The failover heartbeat message sent from the SSM system at management port X.X.X.X to the SSM system at management port X.X.X.X failed. Cause of failure - The connection to the peer timed out..

I'm looking for something like disable all system notifications.

Regards.

Andrea

Jennifer Halim Wed, 04/14/2010 - 03:46
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Don't think you can disable the system notifications.

You can possibly configure an incorrect email address, so the administrator never receives the notifications:

ASDM --> Configuration --> Trend Micro Content Security --> CSC Setup --> Host/Notification settings

Actions

This Discussion