Views
Helpful
Replies

Operator calls Transfer return back to him

Ayman Sheta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have CUCM 7 and when external incoming calls to operator and he transfer the calls to part C the call will keep ring Phone C then return back to operator.

The operator use Tansfer SoftKey dial Phone C then Transfer again.

I tried a parameter Onhook Call Transfer to True so Operator can Transfer softkey and hang on but still call retuen to him.

I did my search and found that this feature is only in CME (Call-Transfer Recall) and not in CUCM.

Only incoming PSTN calls return back to Operator but Incoming Mobile calls never return to operator as after ringing for a while the call is disconnected. 

Did anyone face this problem before, i am trying to stop calls not to return back to operator phone after he transfer it.

10 Replies 10

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using Attendant Console for the Operator?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Not using attendant console.All calls are through IP Phones

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ayman,

It sounds like the Forward No Answer for the the user "C" may be set to

go back to the Operator. Can you check this out

Cheers!

Rob

No there is no FNA configured on Phone C not that easy

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ayman,

I'm not sure why you would rate Hailey and I with "1" point

ratings for simply asking a question to try and help solve

your issue You won't get much help around here with

that attitude!

Good Luck!

Rob

Sorry for that but i am new in this voting things and i did that as the answer was not what i need for i vote not helpful

That's something the old rating system did explained, if someone asks you for information you DO NOT rate that.

No one here is a psychic so if you do not provide enough information they'll ask in their attempt to help.

I would have asked the same thing, as CUxAC provides the transfer reversion feature.

Same for Rob's suggestion, (unless Rob has recently bought a crystal ball =) ) what he mentioned could cause that call flow you mention.

Friendly advice:

Bear in mind this a FREE forum and people are trying to help YOU with the problems you might have, giving away 1s all over the place won't get you far here.

+5 to you guys that take the time from your busy schedule to try to help

java

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ayman,

OK

If you don't find the answer helpful just don't rate/vote anything. I never rate anything less than a "5"

or not at all.

So....back to your dilemma. What is the call flow here? Does this problem

only happen for User/Phone "C"? If so, can you send a some screen shots

for user "C's" Directory Number config page.

Cheers!

Rob

No it happened for all users, user C is only for explain

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ayman,

Just for troubleshooting purposes can you please attach the requested

screen shots for user C

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: