SLM2048 Switch question

Answered Question
Apr 14th, 2010

Hello,

I currently own a Linksys SRW2048 witch supports TCP/  User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port ACL.

I would buy the  same switch but my supplier doesn't have it. They propposed me an  alternative to Linksys SLM2048.

My question would be: does this switch  support TCP/ User Datagram Protocol (UDP) port ACL ?

If it  doesn't, could you suggest me an alternative(apropiate price) of 48ports managed Gigabit  L2 switch witch supports that feature?

because I would really  need that.

Thank you in advance,

Mike.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by nimusell about 5 years 8 months ago

Hello,

You're welcome, and thanks for your confidence in our products. If your question is resolved, would you mind marking it as being answered ?

Thank you

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
nimusell Fri, 03/18/2011 - 06:10

Hi Mike,

It does not really suprise me that your supplier no longer has the SRW2048, as this switch will be end-of-life soon. But, don't worry, things can only get better, there is a very good and brandnew alternative, the SG 300-52. Actually it has all the features of the SRW2048, and more, better, newer

For more information for the SG 300 series switches, take a look here :

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/solutions/small_business/products/routers_switches/300_series_switches/index.html

If you would need any more information, don't hesitate to contact me or your nearest Small Business Support Center.

Best regards,

Nico Muselle

Sr. Network Engineer - CCNA

xantodesign Fri, 03/18/2011 - 06:20

Hello,

This tread si almost an year old

I manage to obtain SRW2048 after all. I have 2 pieces of that model and They're running smoothly since then.

So, problem solved.

Thank you for the response anyway.

Mike.

Correct Answer
nimusell Fri, 03/18/2011 - 07:39

Hello,

You're welcome, and thanks for your confidence in our products. If your question is resolved, would you mind marking it as being answered ?

Thank you

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content