Views
Helpful
Replies

UC560 and calling out on multiple ISDN-Lines

ITK_SHF_1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i have one Question about the UC560 and multiple BRI Interfaces. Can i configure the UC560  that one phone will called out to a specified BRI-Interface?

I have 4 ISDN-Line like a 'Anlagenanschluß' and one ISDN-Line for German MSN. Now i will configure one phone that the outgoing call for that phone will only over the one ISDN-Line. Is this possible?

Regards

Hartmut

4 Replies 4

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Hartmut,

If i have read your question right, the short answer is a no sorry :(

However you can create a second set of Dial-Peers, prefix with another number instead of zero (0) and one that does not conflict with any of your internal number ranges, and then force those dial-peers to speak to a particular BRI port i.e BRI0/2/1, whilst all other calls will first try BRI0/2/0 and then fall to the next port if they are full.

But to isolate a channel on a particular circuit, this is not possible with ISDN, well certainly not that i am aware of. If they were analgoue lines i would have said yes, as you can do trunk line monitoring, which mimics what a key system does.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Alexander.Feldt
Level 1
Level 1

Hallo Hartmut,

habe auch eine UC520 mit insg. 4 ISDN Ports, wobei ich 3 für den Anlagenanschluss benötige und einen wollte ich als internen ISDN-Bus für FAX (OfficeMaster) verwenden. Also wenn von Aussen eine Faxnummer ankommt, dann sollte diese per Direkt Dialin auf den ISDN NT weitergeleitet werden..wo das Faxgateway hängt und das Fax weiter verarbeitet.... so funktioniert es z.Z. zumindest bei unserem Asterix Server.

Hatten Sie schon Feedback von anderen Mitgliedern erhalten, ob das überhaupt funktioniert?

Ich habe bisher auch keinen Lösungsansatz.

Gruß

Alexander

Hallo Alexander,

man kann zumindest einen ISDN-Anschluß als internen S0-Bus nutzen; wichtig ist dabei jedoch, daß daran keine Geräte arbeiten, die eine entsprechende Spannung erwarten ( ISDN-Telefone usw. ). Weiterleitungen vom ISDN-NTBA z.B. auf eine Fritz-Card funktionieren.

mfg.

Hartmut

Hallo Hartmut,

das ist ja schon einmal gut, hatte eh nur vor, dort eine ISDN-Karte wie Ferrari Fax anzuschliessen.

Die Karte reagiert bei uns am Asterisk auf DW-Nummern von 42-25 und nimmt entsprechend ein Fax an...

Aber wie wird die Karte in der UC520 so eingerichtet, dass diese als NT und nicht als Anlagenanschluss reagiert, kenne an sich nir den TEI Parameter... muss man hier dann expliziert die TEI3 für diesen Port angeben...

Und wie stellt man das System so ein, dass die dieser Anschluss auf diese 42-45 regagiert nebst Dialin Plan??

Hast Du da eine Konfiguration für mich?

Gruss

Alexander

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: