1) SPA400 with 3 analog lines
1) SPA400 for Voice Mail
3) SPA508G Phones
I'm having a strange problem with my AA - I want all phones to ring several times before transferring to the AA. In the Setup Wizard I've selected: Ring extention "All" (my hunt group) for 10 seconds before auto-attendant answers.
When I make a test call several strange things occur:
1) The first call rings the phones, but the AA does not pick up
2) On subsequent calls the phones don't ring, and the AA doesn't pick up.
I can use the same settings & ring one extension vs a hunt group and it works properly.
Furthermore, the following two options work flawlessly:
1) The auto-attendant answers all income calls in xx seconds
2) Ring the auto-attendant immediately
Any suggestions as to the cause of this problem?